Thursday, November 4, 2010

Suzuki Dt15c For Sale

Extinguish a dinosaur. Slut

personal Traditionally, while bloggiana, always write a few lines for my birthday . The largest remnants of my childhood spent emerge every November 5th, what are you going to do?, But after all ... "MPOC ta so bad, right?. Those who know me will not be surprised if I write an article on dinosaurs to this day designated annually. Playing with the title, though the years pass, even attacking Romas and Constantinople, civil and mortgage, my passion for dinosaurs still there, alive, not extinct.
"Extinguish a dinosaur" can only mean throwing a dinosaur plastic waste, say many. The pun is curious, indeed, and few fall into how to extinguish something that is already extinct. Things change if we create a semantic field in which to place "extinction", "delete" ... "Oblivion." Change but still not feasible. Does anyone believe that man can forget, to "extinguish" of his thought the dinosaurs? Not generic, then in particular, the official scientific establishment thinks so.
I remember asking my father when he was still holding hands and walking to jumping, if the grandmother or aunt had seen once a dinosaur. By that time still thought that perhaps my greatest they had been seen, and years since their experiences were similar in my mind. In this age of 4 or 5 years, little mind talking about 65 or 65 million years! To my surprise, my father said no, saurian first disappointment of my life ...
Not long after I started collecting the famous encyclopedia of booklets: "Dinosaurs", the work, wherever they take me years, more will be influenced in my neurons. I remember reading those stories booklets on "coelofisis" or "sicosaurus" (As known at that time to Coelophysis and Psittacosaurus ), and, of course, on the Apatosaurus . Needless to say that I really liked the animal know as bird named, despite the great disappointment of what was motivating ... saurian my second disappointment.
Like all children born in the eighties, I had the opportunity to enjoy many cartoons on TV. Beyond the Flintstones (and Dino), was particularly fond of Dinoriders, the "Dinos" (I call it that, but that is about a group of dinosaurs fighting other mutants mutant dinos Space, Dinosaucers ) and, especially, the saga of little feet, better known as "In The Land." In all these series has a special role Brontosaurus, named for me back then, "checked pintail." Great was the disappointment when I read that by paleontologic problems among American scientists (Marsh - Cope, stars of the famous "War of the bones"), the Brontosaurus had been made almost a century, the second time extinct. Indeed, the Brontosaurus must rectify its name to Apatosaurus , having been first found this second animal.
saurian
My third disappointment occurred recently, and in some ways is "temporary." As I read recently in the blog " Darwin's eye" (recently awarded by the contest 20minutes 20blogs), both Apatosaurus, like the famous Diplodocus are at risk of disappearing, by considered by some scientists, members of the same species with the abominable name brontodiplodocus Amphicoelias . In short, for not rolling over "the truck", it is scientifically the Brontosaurus never existed, and soon it may stop doing so Apatosaurus or Diplodocus . These little things make one think, and leave a small light ills of our culture. Convention limit the imagination and expressiveness, but without standards, the world would be total anarchy. Where are the limits?
duality is evident in all of us rests. We all have a real, one imagined. One makes us look like the best in the world, another tells us our faults, one tells us we are very ready, another we do not know under what things you think brontosaurus, one knows the name, by day today is Apatosaurus. I wonder what is identification of a person, if he is or what you think. One is more what you think inside or leaving to see out. Well thought out, is not it true that sometimes the mix of our internal duality is such that it allows us to distinguish between the developed and the real? Renaming a brontosaurus! For us it will always remain the Flintstones Dino! We are subject to rules, indispensable for social peace, but, internally, we are doubly free and authentic! Vivan los dinos, especially on my birthday! ;-)
Article of the controversy: Galiano, H., & ALBERSDORF, R. 2010. A new basal species Diplodocus, Amphicoelias brontodiplodocus from the Morrison Formation, Big Horn Basin, Wyoming, with a Taxonomic Reevaluation of Diplodocus, Apatosaurus and Other generated. Dinosauria International (Ten Sleep, NY) Report for September., 2010, p 1-41, figures 1-33. ( click here to see) .
1) Fabio Pastori Illustration: Diplodocus
2) vs Allosaurus. Barosaurus with baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment