Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Alive Bottle Replacement

The protomoral

5 pm. At a congress of bioethics a third-year philosophy estudiantillo rant about emotions, values, principles, Max Weber, the axiological dimension, capacity and protomoral estimate. Disturbing that the protomoral. I do not know if that I weigh in excess of two fried eggs with potatoes I've eaten, so I do not understand, or that the student is a pedantic speaking intellectual constructs as grand as vacuous. Put face of interest, I took the finger to his lips in thoughtful attitude, setting eyes, and I stand quietly in the torpor that prevails in the school auditorium.
expires before I sleep I think about my grandmother, there is more wisdom in two fried eggs and throughout protomoral nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment