Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Student Room Blocked Ear



was an afternoon of October. Renfe Train ( Hospitalet MatarĂ³) made his usual journey along the coast of the Maresme. At that time there was room to sit. The people were absorbed in the journey, some thinking about what awaited them at home after a long day of work, others, in what would be the outcome of the next match of FC Barcelona. Nothing was different in absolute normality was special in me just thought I ran through my mind, referring to the girl who was resting his feet on the front seat.
"Slut", the adjective I came quickly to mind. It was interesting to see that I had not even noticed his features in her face or breasts, I was only interested that simian behavior, those gestures of aberrant arrogance. Carelessly resting the soles of his sneakers on the seat extravagant, while, pretending to be demure, was made up. "Slut." The girl seemed to answer my prying eyes with ocular speech wondering why my supervision. "Slut." I did not care that my eyes were crossed with one specimen of fauna homeland, my complaint forward wanted to be revolted. That figure continued to bitch grooming. Called cell phone and my gaze was fixed on it without any desire sensuality. My eyes were fury, political thought reflecting on the whys of our lack of education and civilization.
I imagined, always dressed, that girl sprawled on the sofa in his house or better yet, in his grandfather's old chair. I imagined rubbing their trainers for the different furniture, like cat, that animal. Reflected on the reasons that could wield those who always try to look to God, and not animals. "Slut." The girl seemed not to be walrus meat, goat, monkey and pig, without major apparent similarities behavior.
The train was arriving at my destination, and known slut looked to get off at my station. My eyes watched the foot of the seat removed and cleaned or not with his eyes. The contempt for anyone who steps on a stone, large or small, it appeared from his gait. It was no use to public transport outside of no use to serve their taxes to cover their piggy whims. I left the train door and I asked myself if we did not blame the people who, every day, we see someone stepping on our seats and say nothing. I wondered if there was anyone in this country who could distinguish the education of poor taste.
There is no doubt that man is a wolf to another man, and that evil is what comes inherent in nature. How not to promote education and good manners if the "freedom from any education" leads us to the evil of our nature? The slut will remain a modern girl, a rebel without a cause. Trains will continue to carry in her womb bastard children of our culture. I hope to be wrong, but ... Crisis is not there more people in, the values \u200b\u200bof every person in the Bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment