Friday, February 18, 2011

Gestational Diabetes Sample Menu

Paradoxes ...



This week two university professors have been dismissed me with an affectionate "goodbye, bonico." Of course, you have self-esteem. Bonico kind is a qualifier for a baby, a godson, the son of a gorrilla, or even a pet ... Of course, if one is already with the thesis under the arm, published in journals Aranzadi, and is quoted in papers, it's starting to seem bonico inappropriate.


Anyway, I think part of the blame. If I start to be more pedantic, to rub my chin when I listen to people, and occasionally respond to questions with the ineffable "yes and no", followed of an imposter silence, I think I can stop this drift-maternal affection that threatens to ruin my academic standing, still in its infancy.


I'll keep you up to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment