Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2003 Gmc Yukon Check Engine Light

Speaker Fixing a puncture


Today I have a conference or class, prgramada between 18 and 20h. Audience: Masters students, about 50 who started the afternoon sessions at 16 h. The minute I said I thought to start finish at 19.30 or 19.40, not later. It has become a thick silence, I guess relief. And I added: "We expect the first ovation of the afternoon after this announcement." And the applause has precipitated. At

19.30 I announced it was ending. That for anyone who would, after 20 h. glossary in the same classroom the legal implications of the topic. Silence again. "It was a joke," I clarified. General hubbub and second ovation.

At the end, it has been necessary to arouse the applause. This has spilled natural, warm, closed.

has been truly rewarding, and I think these three cheers, especially the first two, have been worth the efforts in recent weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment